BBQ CHICKEN SALAD CALORIES - FAT LOW CARBOHYDRATE DIET - HOW MANY CALORIES ARE IN A BANANA.
Bbq Chicken Salad Calories
- Chicken salad is any salad that comprises chicken as a main ingredient. Other common ingredients include boiled eggs, mayonnaise, and a variety of mustards.
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water through 1 °C (now usually defined as 4.1868 joules)
- (caloric) thermal: relating to or associated with heat; "thermal movements of molecules"; "thermal capacity"; "thermic energy"; "the caloric effect of sunlight"
- (calorie) a unit of heat equal to the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one kilogram of water by one degree at one atmosphere pressure; used by nutritionists to characterize the energy-producing potential in food
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 kilogram of water through 1 °C, equal to one thousand small calories and often used to measure the energy value of foods
- Either of two units of heat energy
- (caloric) of or relating to calories in food; "comparison of foods on a caloric basis"; "the caloric content of foods"
- (BBQs) A protable BBQ is available on request
- Barbecue or barbeque (common spelling variant) (with abbreviations BBQ, Bar-B-Q and Bar-B-Que; and diminutive form barbie, used chiefly in Australia and New Zealand; and called Braai in South Africa) is a method and apparatus for cooking meat with the heat and hot smoke of a fire, smoking wood,
- To barbecue; barbecue
Smoky BBQ Chicken Salad
Smoky BBQ Chicken Salad
recipe modified from Betty Crocker
1 box Suddenly Salad ranch and bacon pasta salad mix
1/2 c. frozen corn
1/4 c. mayonnaise
1/4 c. barbecue sauce
2 c. shredded rotisserie chicken
1 c. cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
4 medium green onions, chopped (1/4 cup)
Empty pasta mix into 3-quart saucepan 2/3 full of boiling water. Gently boil uncovered 12 minutes, stirring occasionally, adding corn during last 2 minutes of cooking.
Drain pasta and corn; rinse with cold water. Shake to drain well.
In large bowl, stir together seasoning mix, mayonnaise and barbecue sauce. Stir in pasta, corn, chicken and tomatoes. Sprinkle with green onions to serve. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate 1 hour to chill.
Per 1 cup serving: 330 calories, 12g fat (2g sat), 680mg sodium, 36g carb (2g fiber), 19g protein.
07.20.2009 - Lunch
Sesame Seed Kaiser Roll 190 calories / 2 g fat / 34 g carbs
Rotisserie Chicken Salad 292 calories / 15 g fat / 12 g carbs
Deli Select Sharp Cheddar Cheese 90 calories / 8 g fat / 0 g carbs
Kettle Cooked Mesquite BBQ Chips 140 calories / 8 g fat / 16 g carbs
[712 calories / 33 g fat / 62 g carbs]
low fat low calorie recipe
calories burn swimming
hair loss and weight loss
reach my weight loss goal
low fat cooking oil
weight loss eating program
loosing weight walking